Troebia's strange thoughts poll

Feel free to comment on other people's diary entries, but start a new thread click "post a new topic" to write about your own life. Title the thread the name of your username. Like "XXXXX's Diary"

Would you care to read more of Troebia's strange thoughts?

No, they gross me out!
No votes
He's sick, but I'm kind of curious.
No votes
Meh, maybe. No harm.
No votes
I can relate somewhat.
No votes
This stuff tickles my imagination.
33%
Yes, bring it on. I love weird!
67%

Total votes: 3

troebia
Issues: anxiety, nightmares, depression
preferred pronoun: he

Troebia's strange thoughts poll

Post by troebia »

Given the silence after my "xxx" post, I'd like to do a poll about whether that kind of stuff is adequate for this forum.
snoringdog
Issues: anxiety, depression, automatic negative thoughts, intrusive thoughts, SAD.
preferred pronoun: "Good Boy!"

Re: Troebia's strange thoughts poll

Post by snoringdog »

Just to confirm, you mean the fantasy role playing vids, right?
As long as its two consenting adults giving and receiving pleasure....

I read it as an honest exchange, with some thoughtful analysis.
troebia

Post by troebia »

snoringdog wrote: March 14th, 2024, 3:14 pm Just to confirm, you mean the fantasy role playing vids, right?
Thank you for replying, SD. Well, I am referring to anything regarding sexual desires and fetishes. There's more to mention but it's not something I want or need to without meaningful discussion.

Btw, the poll is anonymous. .
Mental Fairy
Issues: Recently sleep walking increased. History of anxiety depression
preferred pronoun: She

Post by Mental Fairy »

I found your posts powerful, open and brave.

I apologise if I went quite, it was not intentional. Wednesday, Thursday Friday and Saturday I do 12 hour shift. I am reading your posts but have limited time to chime in with deep thoughts. What I like is I read them and mentally chew on them from time to time during my shift.

Troebia I value your opinions greatly.
troebia

Post by troebia »

Thank you MF.
Poll results also seem to say that I'm free to continue my musings about sexuality. MTK.
Mental Fairy
Issues: Recently sleep walking increased. History of anxiety depression
preferred pronoun: She

Post by Mental Fairy »

Got the green light from down here!
snoringdog
Issues: anxiety, depression, automatic negative thoughts, intrusive thoughts, SAD.
preferred pronoun: "Good Boy!"

Post by snoringdog »

A couple of thoughts

The latest episode -
Margo Steines is a Dominatrix turned welder turned author.
Haven't listened yet, but her book has received a number of stellar reviews from mainstream publications.

I'm sure there have been episodes on bondage before. Totally outside my realm. How does this desire come about? (I guess I can imagine, but interesting to hear).

Fetishes -
Can't say I have any, I'm pretty plain-vanilla, but what came immediately to mind is the well-documented "foot fetish" that apparently was explored by Freud.

Turns out there may be a biological basis for it, in the way the brain structures are juxtaposed?
In the category of synesthesia...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_fetishism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia
troebia

Post by troebia »

SD, I've now listened to the episode you mention.
snoringdog wrote: March 17th, 2024, 6:48 pm Margo Steines is a Dominatrix turned welder turned author.
To me she sounded toxic and full of herself, a person who takes attention from men for granted. She practically admits that it's more about ego tripping than sexual enjoyment for her. I also disliked her constant California vocal fry and the occasional upspeak...

Btw I once had a very short relationship with a woman who only wanted to do it doggy style and insisted I spanked her ("Harder! Harder!") at the same time. Maybe it had something to do with childhood abuse but I wasn't around long enough to find out :P It seemed like something completely compulsory and involuntary for her, she needed the pain.
snoringdog wrote: March 17th, 2024, 6:48 pm Can't say I have any, I'm pretty plain-vanilla, but what came immediately to mind is the well-documented "foot fetish" that apparently was explored by Freud.
Feet...maybe. I have a thing for women walking in heels, maybe also in sheer pantyhose or leggings. I guess it has something to do with the stereotypical hyper-feminine, the delicateness. I'll admire and appreciate the effort she's done voluntarily. I don't get any of that in my relationship.

Return to “Dear Diary”