Here it goes. I'm a Twisted Freak!

This is a great way to begin using the site and to give us a chance to get to know you. We can't connect with you if we don't know what's going on with you!
alkadelic
Issues: Non-motor tics. Magnetic vibes.
preferred pronoun: he

Here it goes. I'm a Twisted Freak!

Post by alkadelic »

Hello forum, I'll use this to introduce my self as well as explain something bizarre that I've been experiencing since I was 33. I'm 38 now, I live in Texas and I'm self-employed which really helps the current situation I'm about to explain. I'm a decent looking person that should not be having confidence issues, and live the type of life that most people would consider to be stress free, and eat very healthy. After 5 years of bizarre experiences, I have come to the conclusion that my brain is emitting powerful magnetic fields in the form of what could best be described as non-motor tics. I've become extremely sensitive to things like loud sudden noises, highly charged conversations and the worst one being people.

The best evidence I have for this conclusion is my ex girlfriend and a close friend of mines experience. Besides all the strangers in public who thought I was a twisted freak. In my ex's experience, she says that she would feel like a type of shock coming from me. The shock mostly comes through my legs, sometimes my shoulder and even the center of my head when I try and keep them in. If there is a person around me, the shock, vibe or lighting bolt whatever you want to call it will always be released in the direction of the person. She would say they were felt from one side of our 2 bedroom apartment to the other. In the case of my friend, he would describe as a tic in which I would always respond with "well it can't be a tic because the definition says a tic is a motor movement." In my case, I don't move at all. Yet it travels pretty far when their strong, which has lead me to believe that these could be measured. It has gotten somewhat worse with time as the more I try to control it, the more urge I get to release it.

Here is where things start getting really weird and the reason why wish I was normal. Strangers react to these vibes i'm emitting in public. The best way to describe it, is the natural human reaction when someone encounters an awkward situation. So things like clearing the throat and coughing being the most common. All the way to people clearing their nose, or people taking one large breath after feeling this vibe. It's super embarrassing that I don't like going to restaurants or huge social gatherings unless I have downers. When I talk on the phone, the same vibe is felt on the other end of the line as if I was standing there with you. I know this because I've been asked WTF was that? On several occasion when talking to friends or family or customer customer service reps on the phone. I gets worse, when i'm trying to go to sleep, and my over active brain is chatting away, when I have a high emotional thought the vibes occur and about half of the time, the plastic behind my tv snaps, the area around my windows goes off with small cracking noises right when they happen.

It also interrupts my video streaming if i'm watching yoututbe or netflix. Just right now as I'm wIriting this in my apt, the AC thermostat sensor clicks on and off. Sometimes turning off prematurely, sometimes it click and never turning on. Finally the last one I think I should share was the most recent one where I was staying at a hotel where my neighbor in the next next room had to come knock on my door because I kept shocking him due to our beds being back to back against the same wall. Poor guy could not sleep. I've already made reservations for same hotel next week, and my special request is to place me in a room furthest away from everyone if possible. The story of my life :cry:

I've tried medication which helps but not for everyday use. I don't chemicals. I've been thinking of trying meditation, sound frequency therapy and it's so sad of an experience for me that I'm even considering hypno-therapy. Any natural remedies others have used out there for tics? Or something related to. What kind of doctor can I see that wont' think I'm looney? :pray:

Return to “Introducing yourself!”