HELP MY HEART ........

Before posting a new topic, make sure a similar one doesn't already exist here or in another forum thread more specific to the issue.
CosM129
Issues: Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Social Anxiety..
preferred pronoun: She

HELP MY HEART ........

Post by CosM129 »

Hello all
I am hurting and I don't want to be I love my husband deeply and he loves me we have an ok life together all considered, but, I don't know if I can stay married to him and it hurts my heart so deeply. I used to want to have children but now I don't want kids any longer. That's a big deal breaker!! Also he wants to get me to drive a car, hike and camp all over the place. ( not glamping but real back woods stuff) that doesn't interest me some of that stuff scares me even and how happy can a person be when their partner is so different
What should I do? Any help
Geoff 02

Re: HELP MY HEART ........

Post by Geoff 02 »

I know I've wondered some of those same things myself ("How is it even possible that the two of us don't agree on something so basic, so fundamental?!")

I don't know if I can offer any help so far as telling you what to do, but it sounds like the most important thing about your relationship is that you both love each other. That might be the place to start.

Return to “Family Troubles”