A Love Off to keep me grateful!

Create a new topic to list your loves or just comment on someone else's.
Fefferina

A Love Off to keep me grateful!

Post by Fefferina »

I love when I come home and my frail, old, blind cat trills when I open the door and comes over to me while softly purring

I love waking up in that perfect "bed position" and not having to get up immediately

I love the feeling of arriving to a hot holiday destination and the minute you step off the plane there is this transition from the cold dry air into the heavy, humid, sweet, grassy smell of that place. I even like the smell of the aviation fuel that accompanies it!

I love listening to a song that I forgot how much I loved and re feel all those pleasant tingly goose bumps when the song really kicks in.

I love the smell of my mum's face cream

I love an afternoon nap

I love watching my (currently 9 month old) nephew develop and grow his own little personality. His laugh is the best anti depressant I have ever experienced!

I love a good cup of tea! (I am British after all!) ;)

I love swimming under water

I love banana milkshakes, fruit punch and grape soda - the faker the flavour, the better!

I love living near the coast

I love my anonymity, especially if I go into London and I get lost in the crowds

I love the serenity of the countryside

I love trip hop and slightly odd music (as well as a bit of everything else!)

I love that feeling after having a catch up with a close friend on the way home - its like walking around wearing a hug

I love the smell of Belgian waffles!

I love a good gutsy loud fart

I love knowing that I never have to be alone again

I love that this forum exists

xXx

Return to “Love Off”