love off

Create a new topic to list your loves or just comment on someone else's.
hopechestheart
Issues: cptsd, anxiety and all that stuff
preferred pronoun: she

love off

Post by hopechestheart »

i love the sound of the ocean and when its really windy that the trees make that sound too

i love the smell of my dogs

i love seeing my dogs play .. it never fails to make me smile

i love how my one dog likes to sleep behind my legs

i love the process of baking.. putting all the ingredients together and then you get this one thing to enjoy eating and sharing that thing with others

i love that sometimes even though i am nowhere near the ocean that when the air or something is just right, the air around the pond smells like the ocean

i love putting my hands in dirt and taking care of green growing things

i love the textures of nature

i love bare trees in winter

i love the way wind moves through grass

i love the way heavy blankets feel comforting

i love having an electric blanket in winter to climb into bed and feeling all that warmth when its so cold

i love when my husband hugs me and doesnt let go too soon

i love when my husband is in a really good mood when he comes home from work and gives me affection and love ... i can never get enough of that..

i love laughing unexpectedly

i love my dogs nose nuzzle my hand when i come in from being out

i love the smell of lavender

i love when my husband reaches out to touch me

i love the way artwork comforts and soothes something nameless in the depths of my being

i love when i feel music and cant help but to move my body with it

i love when someone says 'me too' .. even if its depressing its still relieving and connecting .. its something healing even when its small

i love that my husband doesnt hesitate to help me ..

i love spending a peaceful day outside with my husband and dogs when its not too hot or cold

i love growing as a person and knowing all things have that potential for growth and change .. change symbolizing hope in a lot of ways..

i love sharing a natural connection with someone without anxiety being involved and second guessing everything i say or do and it just flows

i love that there is this place and this podcast so no one has to feel super isolated and alone anymore
“I, too, am beginning to feel an immense need to become a savage and create a new world.” -August Strindberg

Return to “Love Off”