Fear off!!!

Create a new topic to list your fears or just comment on other people's.
Ziggy

Fear off!!!

Post by Ziggy »

Even though I'm still young, I'm afraid I've missed some crucial step that would have made me happy and loved

I'm afraid that if I seek help I will be told that I'm overreacting and there's nothing wrong with me (as I have been told in the past)

At the same time I'm afraid that if I don't seek help my dangerous coping mechanisms will kill me (or I'll end up killing myself)

I'm afraid that my friends from high school judge me for going to a less prestigious college than they all do

I'm afraid that I'm going to fail all my classes, but even that doesn't give me the motivation to get out of bed and actually work

I'm constantly afraid that I'm not supposed to be here and doing the things that I am, and someone is going to show up suddenly and take it all away

I'm afraid I will have to ask my parents for financial help and then I'll never be able to get out from their control and manipulation

I'm afraid that one day I will have a job and a family and I'll realize I'm no happier than I was at 18

I'm afraid I'll never have a job or a family and I'll realize the happiest I ever was, was at 18

I'm afraid my mistakes and toxic relationships from high school will haunt me for the rest of my life

I'm afraid my desperation not to end up alone is driving everyone away from me, and it will be the reason I do end up alone

I'm afraid all my friends think I try too hard

I'm afraid I've ruined my father's life because he's spent the last 18 years staying with my manipulative mother for my sake. He says I'm the best thing he's ever done, and I'm so scared of letting him down.

I'm scared I will never find a community that fully accepts me.

Feel free to add your own!

Return to “Fear Off”