FeArZzZ

Create a new topic to list your fears or just comment on other people's.
Soundwave_Surfer

FeArZzZ

Post by Soundwave_Surfer »

(1) I fear becoming a disheveled schizophrenic derelict who is actively engaged with an imaginary audience on the sidewalk, and in public restrooms.
(2) I fear becoming a roadside beggar with nothing more than a scapegoat, excuse, and a cardboard sign reading "Anything helps. God Bless."
(3) I fear walking under trees in the dead of night.
(4) I fear superstitions like black cats & an even more ridiculous one that I made up, which is "not ripping the toilet paper perfectly along the perforated dots is a bad omen."
(5) I fear extended lengths of eye contact with others when I am feeling depressed and/or anxious.
(6) I fear being seen as less than.
(7) I fear being a lonely old man sitting alone on park bench who can't stop fantasizing & obsessing over all the women and girls who pass by while I wait endlessly for my one true love to sit down beside me, digressing sadder and more obsessive everyday until I eventually die.
(8) I fear the self-fulfilling prophecies of my own worst enemy.
"The mistakes are what give things flavor sometimes... There's a place for mistakes and awkwardness and clunkiness in humanity... that feel that a human being, an imperfect person is behind something."
-Paul Gilmartin
Cheldoll
Issues: Depression, anxiety, anorexia, sexually abused
preferred pronoun: She

Re: FeArZzZ

Post by Cheldoll »

I love really detailed fears and your list is great -- well, as great as a list of things that terrify you can be. Even the short ones are powerful because they say so much in so few words.
xoxo,
Chel

" Many people need desperately to receive this message: I feel and think much as you do,
care about many of the things you care about, although most people don't care about them.
You are not alone. " — Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Return to “Fear Off”