Need assessment study about anxiety and depression treatment

To start a discussion post as a new topic.
raphpsy
Issues: Depression
preferred pronoun: He

Need assessment study about anxiety and depression treatment

Post by raphpsy »

Good morning everyone,

I am creating this post because I am currently conducting a study as part of my psychology thesis which is about the use of new technologies for the prevention and care of anxiety and depression. The theoretical framework is the one from Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies (CBT).

In collaboration with a company specialized in the use of new technologies for health prevention and a French university, we plan to create a digital tool for this purposes.

In this perspective we are currently conducting a study to understand the needs and preferences of people regarding these approaches.

I would have liked to know if it would be possible for you to complete this questionnaire and possibly share it, because your opinion is essential in order to create an effective and useful tool.

The link to the questionnaire can be found below: https://goo.gl/forms/4Q8nlwbI2N3CDkGr2

We are also looking for people who may be interested in participating in user tests and effectiveness studies of the tool in the future. If you want to, you can contact me by private message or indicate it to me in the "comments" box of the questionnaire by leaving me your email address.

I thank you in advance for your participation and am available to answer any questions you may have.

Raphaël

Return to “Depression - Unipolar (non BiPolar)”