A geeky website and podcast I run with some friends.

If you feel like showing your art or an expression of who you are, do it here.
DichotomousVince

A geeky website and podcast I run with some friends.

Post by DichotomousVince »

http://www.roguescast.com

I don't have a lot of time to myself in school, but when I do, I like to get my friends together around my laptop, and we talk about movies, comics, video games, TV, and I edit and put them on this site I made with another friend. I also occasionally write reviews and the odd article on there. It's not quite as astonishing as some of the awesome visual art I've seen around here (seriously, some of you folks just... wow), but talking about stuff is my way of... creating.. SOMETHING, I guess. Even if it's creating a thought in another person for them to explore on their own.

It's not much, it's not as professional as I might like, but it's mine.
Lark

Re: A geeky website and podcast I run with some friends.

Post by Lark »

I love comics, but I am so disconnected these days. However, I think your site is awesome! What a fantastic creative outlet.
Written and created by, Lark.... How positively pessimistic! Jealous?

You can find more about me at, http://myoverlyanalyticalmind.blogspot.com/
robin78

Re: A geeky website and podcast I run with some friends.

Post by robin78 »

I always get scared when the holidays approach. I know there will be good moments with my family and returning back to where I grew up, but I am scared of the down time, when my parents are not home, or my father is working, or my sister is out seeing her friends who still live in the neighborhood, and the bottomless terror that I have sculpted the routine of my life to avoid will seep in. I want the holidays to be a time when I can let my guard down, but that's asking too much. My advice is enjoy the time with your family, bring a lot of books and run when there is nothing left to do, then at least you can say that you got through the holidays and you are in better shape and a little smarter than before.

Return to “Express Your Creativity”