Mind Body and Trauma

To start a discussion post as a new topic.
Mental Fairy
Issues: Recently sleep walking increased. History of anxiety depression
preferred pronoun: She

Re: Mind Body and Trauma

Post by Mental Fairy »

Thank you for that comment. That means a lot. So many times I want to type stuff out but it seems to dark at times.

Just got back from my lunch break. Went and collected my walking poles! May as well have CAREFUL SHE FALLS A LOT written on my forehead.

Biked to work on my mountain bike this morning, it is so different to the road cycle. I have way more confidence on my mountain bike. Plus not clipped in. My mountain bike i call my Stallion. The other bike is like a feral pony on heat. Uncontrollable at times and ready to F#!k me up at any moment!
Here i was this morning in my mid forties doing little jumps here and there on the stallion along footpaths that run beside the forshore! My inner child smiling like a nut job! I ain’t no normal mum, that’s what Matt says.
After my hard horrible ride home last night I ran inside sweating like I just robbed someone. Matt standing in the kitchen making a salad. I scoot out to the deck and jump on the icebath with my bike pants on! These pants have a padded bum. I call them my penis pants as the lining looks like a penis! I do my five minutes and jump out, grab my bum and say to Matt, when my arse looks like this when I’m old and geriatric please put me down or change my nappy. He didn’t know what to say!
Mental Fairy

Post by Mental Fairy »

Introducing the most horrific bike pants ever! For multiple reasons! One start rating!
Attachments
IMG_4084.jpeg
IMG_4084.jpeg (138.24 KiB) Viewed 244 times
troebia
Issues: anxiety, nightmares, depression
preferred pronoun: he

Post by troebia »

Funny but I can't wear padded bike pants myself, because on the saddle they cut off blood flow to my private parts and I'd get numb for hours after using the bike. I learnt it was not an uncommon issue for men and I got a special saddle with a sort of cutout. But the pant padding still made me uncomfortable and I had to choose between either using regular pants or making a cutout in the pant crotch padding, which makes me look like a woman with a "camel toe". You with a penis and me with a vulva, lol...
Mental Fairy

Post by Mental Fairy »

LOL! Omg that’s gold! Haven’t laughed like that in ages. I get numb from time to time, rubbing that area on the side is a road tends to draw some rather amusing attention!

I can’t imagine what it would be like for men if they have a Prince Albert piercing ! I assume similar to long distance runners with nipple rings. Bloody painful.
snoringdog
Issues: anxiety, depression, automatic negative thoughts, intrusive thoughts, SAD.
preferred pronoun: "Good Boy!"

Post by snoringdog »

Just got back from my lunch break. Went and collected my walking poles! May as well have CAREFUL SHE FALLS A LOT written on my forehead.
No shame in having a walking stick.
(My favorite is from the time I climbed Mt Fuji years ago).

Just refer to it as your "Shillelagh"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shillelagh (Interesting read)

A multipurpose tool.... Use it as a cudgel if ever needed, and if you do come upon anything strange in your adventures, you'll have a stick to poke it with!
(And we all know how that goes in the movies - "Hey, what's that?.... Hmm... Let's poke it with a stick... :eusa-think: :o :lol: )
troebia

Post by troebia »

Mental Fairy wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 11:48 pm rubbing that area on the side is a road tends to draw some rather amusing attention!
Yes, though if you've been driving in Spain for some years you've probably seen just about everything already :P
Mental Fairy wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 11:48 pm I can’t imagine what it would be like for men if they have a Prince Albert piercing ! I assume similar to long distance runners with nipple rings. Bloody painful.
I wouldn't know because I prefer having pee come out of one single hole :D Piercings are exciting, but I don't really understand permanent body modification when there's so much else to play with.

In fact I'll find that anything a woman wears just for decoration and disguise will turn me on. I've tried to find out why, and can forensically remember reading a specific Johnny Hazard comic strip (by the legendary Frank Robbins!) in the seventies where an attractive dark-eyed brunette steals a precious stone and boards a plane. She then removes her dark wig and dark brown contacts. Johnny finally tracks her down and goes to her place with the police, only to be greeted by a blue-eyed blonde that plausibly denies everything and ridicules Johnny. There was something exciting and deceptive about it, but as a ten-year-old I didn't know about "sexy" yet.

Another seminal moment: maybe a couple of years later, there was a circus show on TV and in one of the numbers a large plexiglass bowl with a girl in a bikini swimming inside was drawn around the ring by horses with other girls dressed the same way. At that age I didn't know about video editing of course, and I was awestruck by how the girl just swam round and round inside the tank forever without coming up for air. Mermaid fetish unlocked.

Some time ago, I bought a kit of non-piercing jewelry online for my wife but sadly it was a hard no, same with a wig, same with a pair of colored contacts. No play makes Jack...well, I tried. Oddly, natural-looking cosmetic contacts are all the rage now in the Arab world: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5123n0ihXH
Last edited by troebia on April 24th, 2024, 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
troebia

Post by troebia »

snoringdog wrote: April 24th, 2024, 4:08 am if you do come upon anything strange in your adventures, you'll have a stick to poke it with!
I feel absolutely naked without a stick while out in the woods behind the house. Once, I had an impromptu meeting with a family of wild boars and they were not amused.
Mental Fairy

Post by Mental Fairy »

I love waking up to these posts! Honestly have put a smile on this face. All the war planes going over don’t feel so confronting anymore. ANZAC day here is always a strange experience.

With the idea of someone being in costume I totally understand. I went to a dress up guide night a few years ago. I noted that particular people in particular outfits absolutely got my hormones attention. I have a thing for hats too. It’s rather odd. Being in a room full of pirates was rather interesting.

Old school Gatsby style as well, omg brings me to my knees. lol we are a weird bunch ain’t we. Will see if I can find some pics!
Mental Fairy

Post by Mental Fairy »

60s dress up for a surprise birthday party a couple of years ago. Matt looks so cute!
Attachments
IMG_4090.jpeg
IMG_4090.jpeg (121.04 KiB) Viewed 190 times
Mental Fairy

Post by Mental Fairy »

Ahoy there!
Attachments
IMG_4091.jpeg
IMG_4091.jpeg (36.95 KiB) Viewed 184 times