2021 plans, with recurring updates.

Whether it is good or bad, talk about it here.
oak

2021 plans, with recurring updates.

Post by oak »

After a 2020, which may have been the most momentous of my individual life and our collective lives, here are my aspirations for 2021:

1. Lockdown continuing through receiving vaccine, in decreasing order of urgency:

a. Like most of 2020, my main goal is to survive: to not catch or pass on COVID.

b. Keep my mental health as good as I can, knowing there will very low and difficult times during the lockdown.

c. Keep something of a minimum of physical health so I can quickly bounce back after receiving the vaccine.

d. Face my obesity issues with the EAP program (Jan-Mar), and resolve my GERD/sleep apnea.

e. Continue to white knuckle my new job (it is going well, but is still lots of white knuckle), and get my Excel skills up (macros, tables, pivot tables).

2. Upon completing course of vaccine (June?):

a. Get back into martial arts, including non-contact tournaments.

b. Go swing dancing.

c. Buy a car and see America.

I have lots of clear, specific ways to effect Goal #2. Suffice to say I want a richer life.

I've made a recurring note in my calendar to update every three months, so April, July, Oct, and next Jan. They sound so far away.
Work is love made visible. -Kahlil Gibran
A person with a "why" can endure any "how". -Viktor Frankl
Which is better: to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? -Skyrim

Return to “How Do You Feel Right Now”