Shot in the dark

Post a description of yourself and your issues/struggles. Include a picture if you like. Don't forget to include good stuff too! Thanks to guest Nadereh for suggesting this thread for people who are tired of dating sites that don't present honest portrayals of people and their issues. If you'd prefer to correspond with someone privately send them a message instead of posting.
markymark
Issues: Anxiety, Depression, Loneliness
preferred pronoun: He

Shot in the dark

Post by markymark »

Hello, as the title suggests, this is a bit of a shot in the dark, but I'd like to meet someone (female) who feels the way I do. I won't go in to detail, you can read up on what I briefly stated about myself in my introductory post here: http://mentalpod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11948

I'm currently 26, male, I live in Canada, North of Toronto in Ontario. If anyone is in that area, let me know here or send a private message. I mainly just deal with depression, loneliness, suicidal thoughts and minor anxiety from time to time. I'm extremely understanding and never judge anyone for who they are. I've tried dating sites but feel I am not happy or outgoing enough for the people that I find on them. My hope is to find someone more like me and who feels the way I feel. Hopefully I can find that person here.

Thank you.

Return to “Tired & Looking: An Honest Place to Seek A Partner”