Congrats on 100 episodes!

Post discussions as new topics.
Jenny Jump

Congrats on 100 episodes!

Post by Jenny Jump »

I just saw a unicorn breakdancing, fireworks going off into the sky, and "Rappers Delight" playing in the background. Congrats to you Paul on 100 episodes! We all love you so much. Thanks for the MIHH.
"I know what I am, I know what you think I am, but I refuse to be that simple." -Nomy Lamm
LuluRose

Re: Congrats on 100 episodes!

Post by LuluRose »

Congratulations on 100 episodes! I really enjoy the show and look forward to it each week. Paul, you are doing a great job. There is something of interest to me in each interview. I hope there are many more episodes to come!
Paul Gilmartin
Issues: Depression, Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Incest Survivor
preferred pronoun: He

Post by Paul Gilmartin »

Thank you guys! I definitely soaked up that love you're sending my way. Been a little down lately, my depression has been creeping back in over the last month and today was sleepfest 2013. So my negative thoughts were doing a number on me. I had an overwhelming feeling of wanting to be hugged and to let the tears flow. I appreciate the support, I don't think I could do this show without the feedback, so thanks :)

Big Hug,

Paul
http://mentalpod.comNothing degrades the quality of my life like obsessing about the quality of my life.
marathonbar

Post by marathonbar »

Just finished listening to the 100th episode. Congrats Paul! What you've accomplished is amazing. And I appreciated how you pointed out that withdrawal symptoms can happen months after going off meds. Three months after I stopped Prozac I was a wreck-- headaches, nausea, anxiety-- and couldn't figure out why. Eventually I realized it was all catching up with me. My doctor said it wasn't likely to be withdrawal symptoms, but I know for sure that's what it was. I think too often we're given the "clinical" info and not the real life experience. Thanks for being there.
I'm ready to live a life of joy.

Return to “Discuss the podcasts.”